WHAT IS A COOKIE?
Cookies are files that contain small amounts of information that are downloaded when you visit our website. Cookies are essential for the functioning of the Internet; they can not damage your device / device and, if they are activated in the configuration of your browser, they help us identify and resolve possible errors in the operation of our website.
The main purpose of cookies is to recognize the user each time they access the website and also allows us to improve the quality and usability of our websites. (through identifiers that do not allow identification with any individual)
What kind of cookies are there?
Technical cookies: These are the most basic and allow, among other things, to know when a human or an automated application is browsing, when an anonymous and registered user navigates, basic tasks for the operation of any dynamic web
Analysis cookies: They collect information about the type of navigation you are doing, the sections you use the most, products consulted, time zone of use, language, etc.
WHAT ARE THE OWN AND THIRD PARTY COOKIES?
Own cookies are those generated by the page you are visiting and those of third parties are those generated by external services or providers.
WHAT COOKIES DOES THIS WEB USE?
This website uses its own and third-party cookies. On this website the following cookies are used which are detailed below:
Login: The cookies to log in allow you to enter and exit your HOOK® account.
Personalization: Cookies help me remember what people or websites have interacted with, so I can show you related content.
Preferences: Cookies allow me to remember your settings and preferences, such as the preferred language and your privacy settings.
THIRD PARTY COOKIES
This website uses the following analysis services:
• Google Analytics to help the website analyze the use made by users of the website and improve its usability, but in no case are they associated with data that could identify the user. Google Analytics, is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., The user can check here the type of cookies used by Google.
• Facebook pixel to help the website analyze the use made by the users of the website and improve its usability, but in no case are they associated with data that could identify the user. The pixel of Facebook is an analytical web service provided by Facebook, Inc., The user can check here the type of cookies used by Facebook.
As an Internet user, at any time you can proceed to the deletion of information regarding your browsing habits, and the related profile that has generated the referred habits, accessing directly and free of charge: https://www.google.com / settings / ads / preferences? hl = en.
Social media cookies can be stored in your browser while browsing carrickbracelets.com, for example, when you use the content sharing button of carrickbracelets.com in a social network.
Below you will find information about the social network cookies that this website uses in its own cookie policies:
• Facebook cookies, see more information in its cookies policy
• Twitter cookies, see more information in its cookies policy
• Pinterest cookies, see more information in their cookies policy
• Linkedin Cookies, see more information in its cookies policy
• Google plus cookies, see more information in its cookies policy
• Youtube Cookies, see more information in its cookies policy
• Instagram cookies, see more information in its cookies policy
• Flickr cookies (Yahoo), see more information in its cookies policy
Can cookies be deleted?
Yes, and not only delete, also block, in a general or particular way for a specific domain.
To remove cookies from a website you must go to the configuration of your browser and there you can search the associated to the domain in question and proceed to its removal.
• Cookie settings for Google Chrome
• Cookie settings for Apple Safari
• Cookie settings for Internet Explorer
• Configuration of cookies for Mozilla Firefox
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
If you want to have more control over the installation of cookies, you can install programs or add-ons to your browser, known as "Do Not Track" tools, which will allow you to choose the cookies you wish to allow.
The entirety of this website: trade names, distinctive signs, description and characteristics, text, images, graphics, trademarks, logos, buttons, software files, color combinations, as well as the structure, selection, arrangement and presentation of its contents is protected by Spanish and international laws on intellectual and industrial property. HOOK is the owner of the intellectual and industrial property rights of www.hookeshop.com.es as well as of the elements contained in it, so reproduction is forbidden (except the temporary download from the website to the computer's hard drive). user or proxy servers), copy, use, distribution, reuse, exploitation, making second copies, mailing, transmission, modification, assignment or any other act that is done with the All or part of the information contained in this website that has not been expressly authorized by HOOK.