1. IDENTITY OF THE OWNER OF THIS WEBSITE.
In compliance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE), LUCARTEX SL informs you that it is the owner of the website. In compliance with article 10 of said Law, LUCARTEX SL provides you with the following information:
ADDRESS: Calle Argensola 5, lower left, HOOK store location, 28004, Madrid
Main purpose: Marketing of clothing and footwear.
LUCARTEX SL is registered in the Commercial Registry of Madrid, volume 34,463, folio 204, section 8, page M-619,826, 1st Registration.
2. GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE OF THIS WEBSITE.
Access to this website gives you the status of "User", implying your express and unreserved acceptance of the general conditions that are published on www.hookeshop.com, at the time you access the web. Therefore, the User must read these general conditions of use, on each of the occasions in which they intend to access and, where appropriate, use the services provided through this website, as these may be modified. In this sense, "User" will be understood as the person who accesses, browses, uses or participates in the services and activities, free or onerous, developed at www.hookeshop.com
2.1.-Purpose and scope of application.
These general conditions of use regulate the access, navigation and use of the web as well as the responsibilities derived from the use of its contents such as texts, graphics, drawings, designs, codes, software, photographs, music, videos, sounds. , databases, images, expressions and information, as well as any other creation protected by national laws and international treaties on intellectual and industrial property. Lucartex, SL may establish particular conditions that will be applicable for the use and / or contracting of specific services, the present general conditions being of supplementary application.
2.2.-Conditions of access and use of services
1. Access to www.hookeshop.com is in principle free and open. However, some of the services and contents may be subject to the prior contracting of the service or product, the particular conditions created for this purpose being applicable to Lucartex, SL prior to contracting.
2. Minors who intend to make use of the services contained in this website must have the prior consent of their parents, guardians or legal representatives, who are solely responsible for the acts carried out by the minors in their charge.
3. At all times, the User must make lawful use of the services on this website, in accordance with these general conditions, current legislation, morals and public order, as well as generally accepted practices on the Internet.
4. The User guarantees that all the information provided through the subscription forms included in this website is lawful, real, exact, truthful and up-to-date. It will be the sole responsibility of the User to immediately notify Lucartex, SL of any modification that may occur in the information provided.
5. The User will refrain from: introducing viruses, programs, macros or any sequence of characters in order to damage or alter the computer systems of this website; hinder the access of other users through the massive consumption of resources; collect data included on this website for advertising purposes; reproduce, copy, distribute, transform or make available to third parties the content included in this website; carry out actions through the services included on this website that may damage intellectual property, industrial secrets, contractual commitments, rights to honor, image and personal privacy of third parties; carry out actions of unfair competition and illegal advertising.
6. If, for the use and / or contracting of a service in www.hookeshop.com, the User should proceed to register, the User will be responsible for providing true and lawful information. If as a result of the registration, the User is provided with a password, he / she agrees to make diligent use and to keep the password secret to access these services. Consequently, Users are responsible for the proper custody and confidentiality of any identifiers and / or passwords that are provided and undertake not to assign their use to third parties, either temporarily or permanently, or to allow their access to outsiders. The User will be responsible for the unlawful use of the services by any illegitimate third party who uses a password for this purpose due to careless use or loss of it by the User. In cases of theft, loss or unauthorized access to their passwords, the User will be responsible for their immediate notification to Lucartex, SL in order to proceed with their cancellation. The company in no case will be responsible for the actions carried out by unauthorized third parties until the aforementioned notification is produced by the User.
3. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY RIGHTS.
Lucartex, SL is the owner of the intellectual and industrial property rights of all the elements that make up www.hookeshop.com, including the brand, trade name or distinctive sign. In particular and without limitation, they are protected by copyright, graphic design, source code, logos, texts, graphics, illustrations, photographs, sounds and other elements contained in the website. In no case does the access or navigation in www.hookeshop.com imply the resignation, transmission or total or partial license of Lucartex, SL for personal use to the User regarding their intellectual and industrial property rights. Therefore, the User acknowledges that the reproduction, copying, distribution, commercialization, transformation, reuse, public communication and in general, any other form of exploitation, by any procedure, of all or part of the contents of www.hookeshop.com, Without the express and written authorization of Lucartex, SL, it constitutes an infringement of its intellectual and / or industrial property rights. All information that is not considered personal data voluntarily transmitted to www.hookeshop.com through the Internet (including any observation, suggestion, idea, graphics, etc.) will become the exclusive property of Lucartex, SL that will hold the rights unlimited use, without accruing any compensation in your favor, or in favor of any other person.
4. REGIME OF RESPONSIBILITIES AND GUARANTEES.
4.1. Lucartex, SL does not guarantee the legality, reliability, usefulness, veracity or accuracy of the services or information included in www.hookeshop.com, therefore it excludes any direct or indirect liability for damages of any kind, derived from fraud of utility or expectations that the User has deposited in it.
4.2. Lucartex, SL. declares that it has adopted both technical and organizational measures, which within its possibilities and the state of technology, allow the proper functioning of the web as well as the absence of viruses and harmful components, however, it cannot be held responsible for: 1. The continuity and availability of the contents and services included in www.hookeshop.com 2. The absence of errors in said contents nor the correction of any defect that may occur; 3. The absence of viruses and / or other harmful components on the website; 4. The impregnability of the security measures that have been adopted; 5. Damages caused by any person who violates the security systems of www.hookeshop.com
4.3. The User will be solely responsible to third parties for any communication sent personally or on his behalf to www.hookeshop.com as well as for the illegitimate use of the content and services contained on this website.
4.4. Lucartex, SL reserves the right to temporarily suspend accessibility to www.hookeshop.com without prior notice due to maintenance, repair, updating or improvement operations. Whenever circumstances allow, Lucartex, SL will publish on its website, in advance, a notice indicating the expected date for the suspension of services.
4.5. Links to other web pages that exist in www.hookeshop.com may take you to websites for which Lucartex, SL does not assume any responsibility, since it does not have any type of control over them, its purpose being to inform the User from other sources of information, for which the User accesses the content and the conditions of use that govern them under their sole responsibility.
4.6. Lucartex, SL is not responsible for the use that Users may make of the content and services included on its website. Consequently, it does not guarantee that the use that Users may make of the aforementioned contents and services is in accordance with these general conditions of use, nor that they do so diligently.
6. DURATION AND MODIFICATION.
6.1. Lucartex, SL reserves the right to modify, totally or partially, these general conditions of access by publishing the changes on www.hookeshop.com. Likewise, you may make the modifications that you consider appropriate to the website without prior notice, being able to change, delete or add both the content and services it provides, as well as the way in which they are presented or located. Consequently, the general conditions that are published at the time the User accesses www.hookeshop.com will be understood as valid, so the User must periodically read these conditions of use.
6.2. Regardless of the provisions of the particular conditions, Lucartex, SL may terminate, suspend or interrupt, at any time without prior notice, access to the contents of the page, without the possibility for the User to demand indebtedness.
7. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTIONAL JURISDICTION.
Lucartex SL also reserves the right to file civil or criminal actions that it deems appropriate for the improper use of its website and content, or for non-compliance with these conditions. The relationship between user and provider will be governed by the regulations in force and applicable in Spain.
In case of disagreement between the parties, they may submit their conflicts to arbitration or resort to ordinary jurisdiction, in accordance with the applicable rules on judicial jurisdiction. Lucartex SL is domiciled in MADRID, Spain.
Contracts concluded electronically in which a consumer is one of the parties will be presumed to have been concluded in the place where the consumer has his habitual residence.
Contracts concluded electronically between businessmen or professionals, in the absence of a specific agreement to the contrary between the parties, will be presumed to have been concluded in the place where the service provider has its permanent establishment.
Online dispute resolution in accordance with Art. 14.1 of Regulation (EU) 524/2013: The European Commission makes available an online dispute resolution platform, available at the following link: https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/